Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Origins by Luxurience Anti-Aging Moisturizer

Anti-Aging Moisturizer




Luxurience is a new brand to me, I've never tried any products by them.. I like trying new 
brands of products so why not.. Origins Anti- Aging Moisturizer can be used all over.. after cleansing! It contains a few good moisturizers, including shea butter and green tea extract! It's a hypo allergenic skin rejuvenating cream containing patented peptide formula guaranteed to make us look younger! It illuminates dull skin and enhances skins natural defenses, preventing future damage while using plant based ingrediants! 

I've havent been using this very long, but so far Im noticing that my skin feels softer, not so dry.. I use it all over.. hands, tops of feet, arms, legs.. neck. Not a fan of rubbing scented lotions/moisturizers on my face, so havent tried it on my face. It's nice and thick so not runny, easy to apply, quick absorbing.. and it only takes a little to cover. 

Origins by Luxurience is available on Amazon, its sold in a 1 oz pump bottle and sales for about $20. If this sounds like something your looking for, could help you... Id recommend! You can order a bottle for yourself here!



DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment