Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Majestic Bombay - Dog Dental Tools

Dog Dental Tools



This company makes some really nice, great quality products! So I was pretty excited
to get this set. I brush my dogs teeth a few times a week, but they get that nasty build up close to there gums.. brushing just doesnt get it, and with Brownie's age and heart murmur going on, I dont want him being sedated just to clean his teeth...

So, this set it awesome, and very easy to use, Ive only tried it once on each of my two, cause they dont like their mouths messed with, but just once, barely scrapping, I could see a differance. Now their teeth look way better. 

Majestic Bombay's Dog Dental Kit comes with a double ended tooth scaler tarter remover and a stainless steel inspection mirror. The double ended tool is 6 1/2", mirror features a .85" diameter real glass for clarity, none slip knurled handles ensure accuracy and comfort, all stainless steel. It's recommended to wash after each use! 

Sound like something you need? I think all pet parents could use this, for inbetween vet dental visits! Majestic Bombays Dog Dental Tool kit is available on Amazon, it sales for $6.99. Very worth it, great quality product! If you'd like to order yourself a set, you can do that here!



DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment