Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Foxbrim - Natural Refresh Toner

Refresh Toner ( spray )



Love this, so easy to use! Definitely one of my favorite Foxbrim products. It's all natural and alcohol free! Meaning it wont dry out our skin! It being Fall/Winter seasons right now, that's really a plus, my skin is already so dry during these months. It contains; Witch Hazel , Aloe, MSM, and Vitamin C. I know from my mom witch hazel is good for people that break out a lot.. which I do, and am at the moment. Vitamin C and Aloe are great moisturizers! 

So, I use this everyday.. I just spray it on, rub it in and go. Its a liquid so it absorbs really quickly, no waiting necessary. Directions are to shake before each use. Spray face and neck, it can be used multiple times a day as a refresher! Use after washing and before serums. 

This refresher is sold in a 4 oz bottle, its available on Amazon, so if your looking for a great, natural, alcohol free.. toner, I'd recommend this one. You can order yourself a bottle.. or two, here!





DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment