Wednesday, November 26, 2014

hyperbiotics - PRO Dental

A Probiotic Formula Designed for Oral Health



I didn't know they made probiotics for oral health! This is pretty awesome! HyperBiotics is made 
with Blis & Blis Probiotics, they're a natural mint flavor. Suppose to help reduce tooth decay, staining, gum disease, tonsil stones & canker sores! PRO - Dental is formulated with the most effective and clinically proven oral probiotic strains to repopulate your oral cavity, helping to break up plaque and malodor causing bacteria, reduce oral challanges such as cavities, teeth - staining, tougue - coating, gingivitis, tonsil stones, canker sores and protect against ear, nose and throat infection. 

For daily maintance, take 1 tablet once or twice per day perferably after brushing teeth and/or
using mouthwash. For intense repair, take 2 - 3 tablets twice per day! No refrigeration needed after opening, just store them in a cool dry place. HyperBiotics PRO - Dental tablets are vegetarian, non GMO and yeast free, No lactose, soy, iron, gluten, nuts, chemicals, preservatives, sugar, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners added! 

I've been taking these for a few weeks now, results so far.. my breath is better, for longer.. Im hoping to start seeing my teeth cleaner ( I have one tooth thats stained ). They work well as mints, but I only take as recommended after each time I brush! I like that they dont have a really strong or bitter taste, since they are chewable. Them being chewable to makes it easier to use, I hate swallowing pills. 

So, if you'd like to get a bottle ( comes in a 45 ct bottle ) for yourself, you can order that here!




DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment