Thursday, November 13, 2014

IArrow - iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

iPhone 6 Temp Glass Screen Protector



Another awesome tempered glass screen iArrow makes. This ones for iphone 6. New phones, expensive phones.. I know a lot of people that just got these phones and they would HATE to have a broken screen. So, for all you iPhone people out there with the new phone, I would recommend these screens. 

  Iphones are not cheap, and a broken sceen is the last thing we want to happen. So why risk it, these tempered glass protectors are real glass, anti scratch, explosion proof processing, the surface using high end nano materials, which will make your screen look smooth and new! 

 Each protector comes with an install guide that tells you how to apply and remove. iArrow Tempered Glass Screen Protectores are available on Amazon, so if your looking for some extra protection for that screen on your phone, I'd recommend this one! You can order them, here!







DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment