Thursday, November 13, 2014

Chef Proven - Lemon Zester/ Cheese Grater

Lemon Zester/ Cheese Grater


This zester and grater has made cooking and garnishing my dishes so much easier. With the comfy easy to handle makes it both easy and convenient to zest lemons or to grate cheese. since my family like hand grated cheese to store bought shredded cheese. With this in my opinion amazing grater you do not get the powder like residue on the cheese. and it does not slide all over while trying to grate and or zest which has caused me many problems in the past. Leaving me with a scar on my hand accidentally peeling my hand. But the grid makes an extra precautionary step so it will not happen again. Chef Proven has made the greatest zester/grater in my house I have ever had. 

So, if you'd like to get one of these Lemon Zesters you can order that here!




DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment