Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Weight Gurus - Bluetooth Smart Scale

(Bluetooth) Bathroom Scale



I've really wanted a new scale for a while now, so I was excited to get this one! Weight Gurus
makes these Bluetooth scales, you can tether it with your phone and it keeps track of your weight/ ect for you! It's really afforable too. I looked at a lot of bathroom scales at the stores and their so expensive and all they do it tell you your weight.. and most of them are barely big enough to stand on ( thinking of the men in my family that have larger feet ). This one is awesome though.. its thin, lightweight but the standing area is large. The screen is large enough to see, for us people that cant see really well, its digital of course.. another of my favorite things about this scale! No, more bending down to try to count lines.. It just give you your weight right there in numbers! It's got some nice features, to turn on you just step on then seconds after stepping of it turns itself off, so no wasted battery! Along with your weight is can measure your body fat, water mass, BMI, muscle mass and bone density! 

I'm still figuring it all out.. I love this scale though. So easy to use! If you'd like to watch a quick video to learn how to set up and understand your scare you can watch that here!

To automatically sync your results to your smartphone, download the FREE Weight Gurus App for iOS ( Apple ) or Android. Just search ' Weight Gurus ' in your app store! :) 

To Sync:

> Make sure your phones Bluetook is turned on
> From the Weight Gurus App menu, select Bluetook Setup
> Follow the setup steps within the app to finish setting up your user information 
and pair with your scale. 

* When attempting to pair, press and hold the UNIT ( scale ) button on the back of your scale to enter the bluetooth pairing mode. You will see the screens animating back and forth. ( little circles on your phone and on the scales screen ). 


I know, I've said it.. but I really do like this scale. It is glass.. so try not to drop stuff on it. It's
 very easy to clean and store out of the way when not in use. It comes with an instruction book so you can read and see how to pair it with your phone. Or you can just use it as a regular scale. 

So, where did I get this awesome scale you ask? OK, maybe no one asked.. but 
anyone thats looking for a new scale, that likes to keep track of their weight losses/gains ect.. should be. :) There available on Amazon.. Weight Gurus makes other scales as well as this one. This one can be ordered here! 






DISCLAIMER: 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment