Thursday, November 13, 2014

Foxbrim - Ultra Lift Treatment

Ultra Lift


Another awesome product from Foxbrim! I've been using this one for about two 
weeks now, already noticing a difference with my skin! It's getting softer, and feels smoother. My skin gets dry and rough in the fall and winter months so using this is really helping it! Also, Ive noticed I'm not so itchy, since my skins not so dry.. which is awesome, I dont wanna be the crazy scratching lady in public anymore! - HAHA- 

Foxbrim's Ultra Lift Treatment contains hyaluronic acid, CoQ10 and vitamin B5, its fragrance free.. Yay, no strong smell! I hate things that go close to my nose that smells so loud!

Directions for use are to smooth onto your face and neck every day to restore softer, smoother skin. - that it does! 

So, if your looking for a great face lotion/treatment to help get your skin smooth and soft, Foxbrims is the product for yah! It's available on Amazon, so if you'd like to grab a bottle, that can be ordered here!



DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment