Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Deluxe Dog/Cat Grooming Brush ( CLD Brands )

Pet Grooming Brush


Having pet's I've tried a lot of brushes, differant kinds, brands, sizes.. I just cant find one 
that does all the things I want it too. Brush, take out tangles, pull out the loose hair, and hold it so I dont have hair flying every where! I have an allergy to dog hair so finding a brush that can do all this would be awesome! Right now we have 3 high shedding dogs in our home.. and probably enough dog hair around here to make a couple more.. - bad for us with allergies -. 


This Pet Grooming Brush is better for longer hair, or thick haired dogs, my two short haired 
ones didnt care for it much. Although they let me use it on them. I think this brush would be more comfertable on dogs skin if it had the plastic tips on top of the bristles like our hair brushes, and like some other dog brushes I've seen. I did try it on another dog, whose hair is a bit longer and thick and it worked wonderfully! She seemed to enjoy it, it scratched her and helped get of the loose hair. 


Really nice brush, heavy, good quality for what it goes for! So, if you have a dog with longer
hair.. and your looking for a new brush, good quality, easy to clean, Id recommend this one! It's available on Amazon, and sale's for $14.97, well worth it for its quality, it'll last a long time.. so unless you lose it, you'll have a great grooming brush for a long time! 

So, if this sounds like a brush you could use, you can order one.. or more, they'd make great gifts
for your Pet Loving friends or family.. they can be ordered here!







DISCLAIMER:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment