Thursday, November 13, 2014

Priority Chef - Manual Citrus Squeezer & Juicer

Citrus Squeezer & Juicer




This gadget here comes in handy
quit a lot in my house! Since it's colder now I've been making soups often. Beef, hamberger, chicken and sausage.. you name it. We love lemon and lime in our soup, along with a lot of hot sauce!! 

I really like the citrus squeezer, it makes getting the juice out of lemons and limes so much easier and we get it all! No waste. No seeds, becasue the holes are actually small enough to keep them from landing in our food. Awesome. 

We have an old citrus squeezer around here somwhere, which we dont use.. the holes are too big, the handles all weird. I dont know how many times Ive pinched myself trying to use it. 

But, this Priorty Chef one is so easy, the handles made so it doesnt close all the way down while you squeeze, so no pinched fingers! Yay. It also has a little ring at the top so we can put it on the wall by the stove so no more losing it in out drawers of flatware and spatulas and who knows what else. Very convenient, especially for people that use it often like us! 

This Citrus Squeezer is available on Amazon, they sale for $17.87. Well worth it, very nice quality. These would make great gifts too! So, if you'd like to get yourself one.. or pick up a couple for gifts for that special cook in your life.. you can order that here! 










DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment