Thursday, November 13, 2014

YUMI - Vitamin C with Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, and 14 Organic Extracts

Vitamin C


Vitamin C is a really great moisturizer for our skin. Its said to give us more brighter, youthful 
looking skin! Who doesnt want that? I like to use vitamin C lotions because of the mositurizing benefits, I have really dry skin, expecially in the winter and fall months. Around my nose and my chin get soo dry they flake. It just looks horrible. It makes wearing make up hard, theres no covering up dry, flaky skin. So, I like to use YUMI's Vitamin C on my face, I even use it on my hands because they get really dry too. After using it, my skin feels so soft and hydrated, it smells ok too. It absorbs quickly, not leaving my skin feeling or looking oil at all. This is a great serum for anyone that has similar problems. I really recommend it. 

A little more about YUMI's Vitamin C Serum:

  • ATTRACT ATTENTION - This facial serum can help your skin appear firmer, more touchable and radiant.
  • 25% ACTIVE C BLEND - With soothing Aloe vera and hyaluronic acid to hydrate and improve elasticity.
  • TRUE, LUXURY SKIN CARE - 14 antioxidant-packed, organic botanicals. One amazing anti-aging product.
  • YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PASSION - 100% Risk FREE. Backed by the Yümi Love It, Money Back Guarantee!


Yumi's Vitamin C Serum is available on Amazon, if sells for $29.99, and comes in a 1 oz bottle. 
If this sounds like a product that would be helpful to you, if your looking for a great facial moisturizer, you can order YUMI's here!




DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment