Thursday, November 13, 2014

Shandali - Ultra Travel & Sports Towel

Travel & Sports Towel



Shandali is a pretty good brand, all of their products I've tried are really good quality. I really like
this Travel and sports towel. It's really soft and a great size. It's made of micro fiber so its very absorbant, light weight, it dries quickly. Making it a great choice to take along with you traveling, camping, hiking, to the beach, or anything outdoors! :) 

A little secret.. I use it to dry my hair! :) Works a lot better then a towel I think. It has a hook on
it so I just hang it up after using it, so it can dry and be ready for next time I need it! Very handy. These sports towels are available on Amazon, there are three colors to choose from and two sizes:

Morning Sky ( light blue )
Pebble and Stone ( gray )
River Blue ( dark blue )

Small ( 20X40 )
Medium ( 24X48 )

Their available to purchase on Amazon, pricing from $14.95 - $19.95. Great quality, well worth it! So, if you would like to get yourself one, or one for someone else.. great stocking stuffer for the outdoorsy people in your family.. you can order it here!







DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment