Thursday, November 13, 2014

Rear View Monitor Mirror

Rear View Monitor Mirror


So, Im not sure why I needed to try this. It's kinda cool though. How it works is you set it on top top your computer screen and you can see everything right behind you. I guess if your doing personal stuff.. checking emails.. things where you dont want people looking over your shoulder this would be super handy! It's simple, easy to use and affordable. Keeps your privacy private! It doesnt really work with laptops, which is the only pc I have.. but if you have a desk top with a thicker screen it would work perfect. 


I already have a peeper. HA. 

Pretty good quality product. Viewing mirror is really clear. Its not huge, good size for desktops! 
So, wanna get one of these? Maybe grab a couple for gifts.. these are available on Amazon, they sale for $17.97. If you'd like to order, you can do that here!


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment