Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dr. Song - Lactic Acid Peel

Lactic Acid Peel


.. Acid Peel, yikes. 

My first thought.. when reading the name. Actually though it's not bad at all. I recommend
following the directions to the T, though. It can cause burning or irritation if not. Do a skin patch test to see how your face is going to react. 

When I got this I was very hessitant to try it.. because it says to only leave on for 1 minute. Longer could cause burning. Yikes. So, in to the bathroom with a timer I went. I put it on with a cotton ball and left it for a minute then rinsed it off.. my face felt soft.. pretty nice result for one use! :) We're not suppose to use it often. Once or twice a week. ( They'll email you directions when you purchase ). 

Dr. Song's Lactic Acid peel is good for use for age spots, freckles, sun spots, skin lightening, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and fine lines! 

After use it is recommended to limit sun exposure. Wear sunscreen, because your skin will be sensitive after use. 

I've used this about 3 times since recieving it, I dont want to over do it. So far I've noticed my acne scares ( dark spots ) are lightening and my face is begining to look clearer. I will continue to use it, it really helps. 

If this sounds like a product that will help you, I do recommend it.. I ordered my bottle ( 1 oz, enough for 15 - 20 peels ) from Amazon, you can order yours here!



DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment