Monday, November 10, 2014

Yalmeh - Glory Eye Bright Gel

Eye Bright Gel

( not my picture )

Yay, another eye gel for dark circles! As we all know I have horrible dark circles. I'm starting to think their just a normal thing for me.. Cause I've tried to many creams and gels and at the beginning they work, the puffyness starts to go away.. and the circles start to lighten just a tad then it just stops. They dont get any lighter. 

So, when I got this I was pretty interested to see what would happen, Yalmeh makes some pretty 
awesome products so, I gave it a chance. At the begining I noticed the skin got softer, then less puffy.. I havent been using this eye gel long but seeing results soon makes me anxious to see what it looks like.. say after a month! 

Yalmeh's Glory Eye Bright Gel is a solution for bags, crow's feet, dark circles, wrinkles, and puffyness. It contains hyaluronic acid, plant stme cell, matrixyl 300, viamin E and organic aloe. 

I ordered my tube from Amazon, if you'd like to get one for yourself you can get that here!


DISCLAIMER:  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment