Thursday, November 13, 2014

Precision Digital Kitchen Scale with Removable Bowl

Digital Kitchen Scale


This Precision Smart Weigh Scale has many features, including an easy to read display,
a removable plastic bowl, extra wide weighing platform, you can weigh stuff directly on the scale by moving the bowl, weight compacity of 2000 grams with multiple measurement modes, designed with a sensor for accurate weighing, and a simple two button weighing. It also has a 60 second auto shut off, so no wasted battieries!

I really like this scale, it's a great size.. most kitchen scales Ive had or seen are really small and not very usefull, this ones so easy to use. The bowl is really handy when weighing fruits and veggies. The screen is big and easy to read, my favorite part is it shuts itself off...

So if your looking for a good kitchen scale that can weigh more, this is the scale! Their available on Amazon and sell for $14.99, very afforable for the quality of this product. I'd recommend this scale! 

You can order yours.. maybe one for a gift for a friend or someone? They'd make great gifts! You can order them here!





DISCLAIMER: 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love my kitchen scale but I wish it had a removable bowl. it would make it so much easier to use.

    ReplyDelete