Thursday, November 13, 2014

NutraBear - Vitamin B12 ( Gummies )

Vitamin B12 Gummies



B12.. in gummy form. Sweet! These B12 gummies have 9 essential nutrients for a healthy
Vegetarian lifestyle. There nutritious, and they help boost energy! 

With, NO artificial colors, gelatin free, and gluten free! It's recommended to take 3 a day, three hours apart from each other for best results! 

There are five flavors in each bottle, grape, cherry, lemon, strawberry, and orange. The smell.. well, like gummy bears.. the texture really isnt gummy, just a bit softer. They taste pretty good too! I've been taking these for about two weeks now, haven't noticed much differance in my energy.. but, I'm going to keep taking them to see how it changes after longer use! 

These B12 gummies are available on Amazon, they sell for $14.99 a bottle ( 90 gummies ). If you'd like to get a bottle, you can order that here!






DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment