Thursday, November 13, 2014

Magestic Bombay



Tweezers. We can never have to many tweezers.. their like hair ties.. or bobby pins, I use 
them once or twice.. set it somewhere and loose it. Anyone else have the problem.. I know it cant just be me! 

Anyways, Majestic bombays eye brow tweezers are awesome, the tips line up, and their but dull
so they have great grabbing so not slipping of eye brow hair.. splinters.. whatever you want to use them for. I really like that they aligned so well, the other day I had a splinter that went sideways into my finger.. I tried some other tweezers I had.. couldnt grab a hold of it at all!! So, luckily I remembered I had these ones.. didnt expect much better but within second I had that pesky little splinter out! 

Also, their pink. I mean, that has nothing to do with how they work.. but, their pretty! :) 

So, if your looking for a great pair of tweezers, look no further. Well, look on Amazon actually, that's where these are available. They sell for about $8, well worth it if yah ask me! 

If you'd like to get yourself a pair.. or pick up a few for stocking stuffers for your girls in your family, they can be ordered here!



DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment