Thursday, November 13, 2014

Suddora - Pink Ribbon Sweatbands!

Pink Ribbon Sweatbands!


I feel like I should have a story with this topic. I've only known, personally that's had breast
cancer. My aunt Gloria ( she passed a few years ago from it ), on my mothers side.. she was married to my uncle. He past on from Cancer years ago. I love my aunt.. my first rememberings of her was from when I was a kid... she always wore this ugly purple lip stick! Whenever she saw me or my brother she always kissed on use too. Geez, I hated that lipstick.. as a kid I was very light complected and it stained my skin! As I grew up I kinda avoided her because of that lipstick, and because I'm weird and dont like to be touched or hugged/kissed. We don't do that in my house and it's just weird. She was a very loving and strong woman. She cared about us all so much, even when she was sick she worried about everyone else first. I do miss her. 

Alrighty, enough gush. HA. So these Suddora sweatbands are a really nice quality. Their very soft, terry cloth. They dont stretch a lot.. but they fit nice and snug.. so they wont come off or move around on our arms! I really like these, their handy, and pink. A favorite color ! 

Suddora also makes other colors, and plain ones. If you'd like to get yourself a set you can order then here! 


DISCLAIMER: 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment