Saturday, September 20, 2014

Adovia - Natural Sulfer Soap





Adovia. I really like this company and thier products! Well, this time I was given the Sulfur 
Soap to try. Im not really too excited about the smell, I didnt wanna use it at first hah. Though, I did. I really like it actually, and its suppose to be good for oily and acne prone skin ( so mine ). I've noticed since using it I havent had many break out - I usually get them on my shoulders and chest. I get a pimple or two, but not like before, this really cleans and helps. 

Adovia's sulfur soap is enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea. It balances our natural skin moisture levels with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals, and aloe vera. Leaves skin soft and smooth - that it does!! :)

Well, I got my bar from Amazon, if you'd like to get one and see what it does for you skin you can get that here!



DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment