Friday, September 26, 2014

Healthy Now - Colon Cleanse

Colon Cleanse

* not my picture*

I've tried a few differant colon cleansers, looking for one that works, doesnt make my stomach hurt and doesnt have any other bad side effects. Healthy Now, brand is good. I've been taking this one for about a week and its doing what its suppose to do, with no stomach issues at all! :) A plus for me. If something makes my stomach hurt I wont use it! I wanna cleanse not a constant pain HA. 
   
Well, suggested use is to take up to 4 capsules per day. 1 to 2 in the morning and 1 - 2 at bedtime with 8 oz of water. Start with 1 capsule does and increase to 2 capsules when comfortable. To be taken on an occasional basis to help cleanse to colon and promote regularity. Do not use for more then 10 days in a row or exceed more then 4 capsules in a day. For maximum results increase the intake of fiber and water, and decrease the intake of red meat, dairy and wheat while taking these. 
   
So, if you would like to pick up a bottle for yourself and try them, you can get it here!

:) 


DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment