Friday, September 12, 2014

BellaFab - Matrixyl 3000 Serum

Hyaluronic Acid Serum



BellaFab. I dont know much about this company, this is the first time I've gotten
to try one of their products. I've heard some good things about them though. So I was a little more.. like " ok lets do this " when I got there Matrixyl Serum ( hyaluronic acid ) to try! :) From their product discription I'm told that this is a good anti - aging cream, helps deminish wrinkles, moisturizes skin, it has Vitamin C. 

Awesome. Suggested use it to cleanse face first them apply daily to face, and neck. You can also use it on your body. ( If redness or irritation occurs stop using ). 

Ok, So, I've been having my mom use this for about 3 weeks now. ( no before or after, sorry didnt think about that when I had her start.. I might do an update later though! ). So far I can see little differance in her skin. It feels more moisturized, especially on her cheek area.. where her skin is usually dry and flaky. So far so good. No irritation, no redness, it doesnt smell bad - lol -. So she'll keep using! :) 

I would recommend, if anything its a good moisturizer! :) I got my bottle from Amazon, if you wanna get one and see what kinda results you can get, you can go here and get that! :) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment