Thursday, September 4, 2014

Propresser - Professional Garlic Press

Garlic Press



I was really excited to get to try this, not for me though.. for my dad. He loves putting garlic in everything, -ick-, and he usually just chops it or puts it in whole.. so when were eating we bit into a chunks. So gross. I like garlic as a spice, I dont wanna bite into a piece of it htough! Well, this press made it so easy to use.. you just take a piece of garlic peal it and open the press and put it in and press away! The garlic comes out nice and small like what you can go and pay quiet a bit to get in a jar! :) And when your done all thats left is the skin of the clove of garlic you can just pick that out of the press, throw it away! 



Its so easy to clean too! That little basket the clove of garlic goes in lifts up making it so easy to wash all of it! :) Which I like, so garlic smell on it left over. 



I got my Propresser Professional Garlic Press on Amazon, and I love it! If you'd like to get one and try it out you can get one here!!



No comments:

Post a Comment