Saturday, September 27, 2014

Exfolimate - Face and Body Exfoliation

Face and Body Exfoliators

Not my picture, barrowed from Amazon


Exfolimate is designed in Australia, they exfoliate and clear pores without the fuss of scrubs and loofahs that only rub the surface of your skin without actually removing the problem. It's microgrove technology etched into smooth metal edge, gently lifts and removes skin cells and debris to reveal younger, fresher skin. This set comes with two exfoliaters, a smaller one for face and neck and a larger one for you body! It also comes with two handy loops you can attach to make sure you dont drop them while using them! :) 
   
How to use, when your skin is wet while showering or bathing, gently glide exfolimate with slight pressure at a 90 degree angle along the contours of your skin. Run water over the edge to clean off any remaining debris, and hang to dry. 
   
I really like these, they get all the dry skin thats just on top that my usual scrub doesnt get. Which is awesome, especially with winter coming up, my skin gets really dry and flacky, which makes me itchy! So using this will make me much more comfortable! :) 
   
I was sent mine, if you would like to get one for yourself to try out, you can find out where to get yours here, http://www.exfolimate.com/

:)



DISCLAIMER: 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment