Thursday, September 25, 2014

Vacay Water Enhancer

Water Enhancer

* not my picture *


The one I was sent to try is Lemonade flavored. :) I like lemonade, so I wasnt dissapointed. So I mixed some.. its very yellow.. NOT lemonade yellow. It smells really good! Taste.. not very lemonade-y to me... kinda sweet, kind of a waterd down diet lemonade flavor. I don't care for the flavor, its not bad though! A few people in my house liked it! :) 
   
Vacy water enhancers are suppose to relieve stress and anxiety, ease tension, and calm the mind. Anxietys a problem for me, so that, I was interested in trying it to see how it did. 
These enhancers are available at vacaybeverages.com. Opening their site, its really simple, I like it. These packets are available in 1,3,6 packs. Each pachette has 10 servings. Looks like right now theyre only available in lemonade flavor. But, who doesnt like lemonade? 

After drinking it, I felt a little calmer, more relaxed. So, I'd say it does what it claims! Everyone
in my household gave it a try, I got mixed reviews from all, but most the same agreed. Tastes ok, smells awesome, not really liking the color it comes out once mixed HA. My mom liked it, she said it did ease the tension she was feeling ( perfect timing to try this, she had some work drama come out of no where and was really stressed - everything turned out ok! )

So, if you'd like to get a packet.. or 6, go on over to vacaybeverages.com! 



DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment