Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Healthy Now - Garcinia Cambogia

Garcinia Cambogia



If you've read my previouse posts, you know I'm all for Garcinia Cambogia right now. Works great! I recently was given this bottle to try, I've never tried this brand before but Im open to any. ( I love GC! ). This one is 65 % HCA - the part of the fruit that help supress your appetite. Anyhoo, I've been taking these for about two weeks now, great results. I noticed a differance in my appetite and how much I wanted/could eat within the first week. I havent changed my diet, just how much. ( I've been at it for two months, the loosing weight thing, getting healthy ). Ive lost a few pounds. I like to think these had a part in it. I havent been exercising anymore that usual, the only thing that changed is how much I eat. I do eat A LOT more veggies though, and drink more water! 

Suggested use for these are to take one or two thirty minutes before meals, three times a day. Not exceeding six capsules a day! :) It's also recommended that pregnant or nursing woman not take these or people under 18, individuals with medical conditions should speak with their doctor before taking. 

Their 1000 mg, ingrediants are HCA, chromiun, calcium, and potassium gluconate. There are NO fillers, binders, artificial ingrediants, GMO's, pesticides, or gluten. They are veggie caps! 
 
 Very good diet supplement, and they do work. I love these, and the results Im getting! :) If you would like to get yourself a bottle to try out and see how they work for you! ( I'd love to know about your result, feel free to comment! ). You can get your bottle * here *

:) 


DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: