Friday, September 26, 2014

Foxbrim - Hyaluronic Acid

Hyaluronic Acid

* not my picture*



   First off, foxbrim is an awesome company, very many great products. I've gotten to try some, I like everything I've tried and Im still using them! :) 

So, I wanted to know what hyaluronic acid is suppose to do. I found a lot of information, a lot of it interesting. Its good for things that arent even said on the site I got it from. Hyaluronic acid, is not only a good moisturizer for our skin, but its also good for healing wounds, burns, and skin ulcers. ( interesting, right? ). The FDA approved the use of it during certain eye surgeries, including cataract removal, corneal transplantation, and repair of a detached retina. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally presant in the human body, its found in the highest concentrations in fluids in the eyes and joints. Hyaluronic acid that is used as a medicine is extracted from rooster combs or made by bacteria in the labratory! - interesting. :) 
   
A lot of interest is in using it to prevent the effects of again. Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum is used for moisturizing our skin, it promises fresher, brighter complexion! :) Its absolutely pure! NO parabens, NO additives, NO fillers, and NOT tested on animals!! ( best part, for me anyways. ) 
  First impressions.. its thick, kinda runny. It is being rubbed on my face, so not a big deal. It doesnt have a srong smell like some serums can have. I like that, I dont like putting stuff that smells like.. old, on me. HA. So light smells are great, especially when going on my face! :) No tingly feeling, and its absorbed fairly quickly. Almost no smell at all on my hands after putting it on! I havent been using it very long, but so far I'd give it an A! :)
  
If you'd like to get yourself a bottle to try out, see what it does for you, you can get that here!

:)


DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment