Saturday, September 27, 2014

Morea Naturals - Hyaluronic Acid

Hyaluronic Acid




     .. I've tried a few hyaluronic acid, and have read a lot about it. Its good for quit a few things not mentioned on the product page. Its pretty interesting too, if you have time, you might read up on it ! :) Morea Naturals hyaluronic acid is an age delaying serum with power antioxidants vitamin C + green tea! 

Directions for use are to wash face, pat dry skin. Apply a small amount to entire face and neck. Allow to dry. Can be used daily. Im thinking it can be used usnder make up too, just left it dry before putting it on! :) Yay. 


  I really like this brand, its not to thick, and it doesnt have a strong smell.. very light, and absorbed quickly! ( Its cruelty free! ). 

 I got my bottle from Amazon, if you'd like to get one to try out for yourself, you can get that here!

:)


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment