Thursday, September 25, 2014

MY Konjac Sponge

Konjac Sponge

*not my pic*


I love Konjac sponges, as all my regular reader know! :) I love the size of this one, most are 
about 2 -3 inch circle shaped ones, this one is kinda tear shaped and much bigger! I dont feel like Im gonna drop it like I do with the smaller ones. Im a big jermaphobe.. So Im extremely careful about not dropping them.. but it happens.. then I gotta buy a new one. HA. This ones easier to hold onto, and doesnt take as long to wash my face because it is bigger. 

Alright, for those of you that havent used a konjac sponge before, when you get it, its going to be hard.. you hold it under water until fully soft.. it will get bigger when its wet. Then to use you can use it by its self or with your favorite cleanser! :) I use it with my facial scrub. My favorite ( Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub ). I've also used it by itself - for reviewing purposes. It makes my face feel really soft and smooth! Love it! :) These sponges are 100% natural konjac fiber with bamboo charcoal, chemical FREE, pH balanced and biodergradable! ( Woo, good for us and the planet! ) Awesome. They are sutable for people with oily and acne prone skin, too. 

After you get done using this, you'll water to press it between your hands to get excess water out and then hang to dry! They should be replaced every 2 -3 month.. ( or whenever your grossed out thinking maybe somone might have used it cause you accidently left it in the bathroom after you washed your face.. or maybe thats just me. The jermaphobe. HA ). 

Anyhoo, if you'd like to pick up one.. or a couple of these awesome facial sponges, you can get that here! :)

~ Enjoy 



DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment