Saturday, September 27, 2014

Smart Weigh - Pro Pocket Scale

Pro Pocket Scale


This scale works great for weighing for mailing, jewelry, cooking needs, personal and professional. The compact size makes it the perfect pocket scale! It features a clear LCD screen lit by bright blue backlight. It will display in grams, ounces, troy ounces, penny weight, grains, and carats. It uses two AAA batteries, which are included. It has a one minute auto shut off feature for longer battery life. The tare function will subtract the weight of any box or container. 


I really like the scale, so easy to use. We use it in the kitchen to weigh stuff while cooking! I like that it shuts off on its own after a while, I always forget to shut it off, and changing batteries so often get annoying. So thats a good feature I dont find in some battery ran scales. 

I was sent this scale to try, if you'd like to get one, you can get that here!!

:)

DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment