Monday, September 8, 2014

Cassani - FOGLESS Shower Mirror

Fogless Shower Mirror



We've never had any use for a fogless mirror, the men in my house use electric razors. Use women dont need a mirror to shave our legs, HA. Oh well, what the heck. I went and put it up in the shower. A few people showerd before me and when I went in I was kinda suprised it was actually still on the wall. I though maybe the steam/ water would take it down. Nope, the little hook that came with it to hang it really worked. Thats a plus. Hate to be showering and it fall and break. So, this little mirror turned out to be pretty handy, I like to wash my face in the shower and it was so much easier being able to see while I was doing it, didnt get the cleanser or pieces from the scrub in my eyes like I usualy do! This also came with a razor holder.. which is really handy. No more rusted razors cause they dont get to dry all the way! Yay! :) So far so good. This is a pretty good little mirror. Oh and, it didnt fog up on me either. Waiting to see if one of the men decide to use it to shave, well see how that works for them. I would have liked maybe a few more hooks to hang it on... I'm rather shorter then others in my house so it'll be a little harder for them to use. But an easy fix, if I can find some hooks that'll stick. :) 

So, I got my Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror on Amazon, if you would like to get one for yourself, or as a gift for someone else :), and Im sure theyd like it, you do get that here








No comments:

Post a Comment