Friday, September 12, 2014

Foxbrim - Complete Anti - Aging Moisturizer

Anti Aging Moisturizer



... I know, ' What does a 20 something year old need with Anti Aging stuff '. The way I see it, 
can't start taking care and keeping up with your skin too early. I see some people my age that look way older! I don't want to look 50 when Im 30, so I'm trying and researching and doing everything I can to keep my skin looking young, smooth, and hydrated! From Drinking water every day, a lot of water, to moisturizing and using sunscreen! :) So far so good! 

I really like the Foxbrim brand. Thier stuff is awesome, I've tried a few things and still waiting to try more! I've only seen their stuff on Amazon so if your interested you cna find it their - I'll also post a link for this later -. 

First impressions.. it took quite a bit of pumping the bottle to get some out.. but once I did.. the first amount came out at once! ( Pea size amount ) Im not really fond of the smell, but its not strong, so its fine! :) Once I rubbed it all over my face and neck.. it just felt like a moisturizer, no tingling like some can leave. It absorbed pretty fast, no left over oily feeling on my hands or face. Which is great, I hate things that leave that feeling. So it wont leave your face shiny. 

You can use this morning and night. Use it after cleansing, and toning. It can be used under make up! Yay for you make up wearers! :) 

Alright, so as I said I got my bottle on amazon, its really reasonably priced and free shipping if you have prime! :) If you'd like to get a bottle and try it out for yourself you can get that here!


No comments:

Post a Comment