Friday, September 26, 2014

Bonapiel - Vitamin C Eye Gel

Vitamin C Eye Gel

* not my picture*

I've never tried anything from this brand before, so I didnt know what to expect when I tried it! First impressions.. nice packaging, it comes in a .5 oz slim bottle. Its not too thick, or thin.. about right for an eye gel. Its absorbed ratehr quickly, didnt leave my fingers or skin feeling oily at all, and the smell was okay! :) 
  
Bonapiel eye gel is for dark circles and puffiness, bag remover and anti aging serum. It combats crows feet and wrinkles. Its powered with cucumber and aloe for soothing and hydrating effect! :) 
  Diestctions for use are to use 2 pumps on your finger and apply to clean skin around eye area, twice a day! Avoid contact with eyes, rinse if it happens. 
 I like this stuff, its for dark circles I have horrible dark circles so knowing that made me very interested in trying this product, I havent been using it long, but I cant wait to start seeing some results! :) 

I got my bottle from Amazon, if you'd like to get one to try you can get that here!


DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment