Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sano Naturals - Phytoceramides

Phytoceramides


Phytoceramides are recommended for aging, dry, rough, or dull looking skin. ' Clinical research shows improvement in skin hydration and the apperance of fine lines and wrinkles. 

I've been taking these for a while now, Im noticing my skin is getting softer and feels more hydrated. It does take about a month to start seeing results! ( like most supplements do ).  You take one capsule daily. Drinking more water will help them too. 

Ingrediants; All natuiral, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin D and E. It is a veggie cap. There are no binders, fillers, or artificial ingrediants. 

I really do like these supplents, they seen to work well for skin, and their said ( Ive researched them a little ) be be good for hair and nails as well. As I've said before I have really brittle, thin nails so anything I can find to help that problem Ill give a try! :) 


I ordered my bottle from Amazon, if you would like to get one and see how it works for you you can get that here





No comments:

Post a Comment