Friday, September 12, 2014

Vita Optimum - Garcinia Cambogia

Garcinia Cambogia



I've tried a few differance brands of Garcinia Cambogia. This is one of my favorite. It's only 60% 
HCA ( the part of the fruit that helps suppress your appetite ). Anyhow, I started seeing a differance in mine within the first week of taking them. Garcinia Cambogia works for me and I will recommend it to anyone that needs help with their appetite while trying to lose weight! I dont feel hungry all day taking these and when I eat I get fuller faster and don't eat as much as I did. 

These ones a simple, theres no sugar, startch, sodium, milk or lactose, egssa, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, stearates, silica, titanium dioxide. No binders, fillser, perservatives, or artificial ingrediants! The only ingrediants are garcinia cambogia extract, vegitable cellulose capsule. GMO free Nutracea Risolubles ( from rice bran ). Theyre non stimulating, natural and pure! 

Suggested use is to take two capsules three times a day with 8 oz of water about 30 minutes to an hour before meals. 

I got my bottle from Amazon, If you'd like to get one you can order your's here




No comments:

Post a Comment