Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia with Green Tea

Garcinia Cambogia



Garcinia Cambogia. I love these pills. Only diet supplement I've tried that actually does what
it says! It took about two weeks for me to start seeing a differance, but when I did it was a pretty big differance. I don't feel hungry as often as I did before I started taking these and when I do eat I dont wat as much. These pills are amazing!!! These particular ones are 65% HCA which is the part extracted from the fruit that suppose to curb your appetite. There are stronger brands, but I like these ones, too! 

Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia

Supports healthy body weight!
Improved fat burner!
Helps curb appetite!
Supports lean muscle mass!
Supports healthy serotonin levels! 
NO stimulants added!!

Its a weight loss support formula! This ones formulated with green tea extract for optimum results! :) There are two ways to take this.. standard dosage is to take 1 veggie cap 3 times daily 30 mins to 2 hours before meals. Weight lose dosage is to take 2 caps 3 times daily 30 mins to 2 hours before meals, with a full glass of water! Its suggested that pregnant or nursing mothers and children under the age of 18 or with persons with medical conditions talk to their physician before taking them! 

Ok, I know theres a lot of positive and negitive reviews about all diet supplements and if your like me your gonna be hesetant to spend money on something like this. What works for some might not work for others, and so on. Well, these pills, they work. It does take time like all supplements to see results. For me it was two weeks. Im loving the results. Its really helping me along with my diet. I will definitely continue taking them!!


These are available on Amazon, if you'd like to get a bottle and try them out you can get them here








No comments:

Post a Comment