Wednesday, September 10, 2014

True Sol - Colon Detox

Colon Detox



Pure and natural colon cleanse, purify and detoxify with acidophilus and Acai! They help to eliminate toxins and promotes healthy weight loss. :) .. Its really hard to find a cleanse that actually works, Ive tried a few. Some just made my stomach hurt, without any results. Some dont do anything. I started taking these about a week ago, and well.. they work. Honestly at first they gave me a little stomach discomfort, but that stopped within the day. 

These your suppose to take 1 or 2 capsules once a day, not exceeding 3 a day, take it with a full glass of water! This product isnt intended for pregnant or nursing woman. Dont use if you have abdominal pain, diahrea, or loose stools. Do not use for more than 7 days at a time. 



I got my bottle from Amazon, if you'd like to get one you can do that, here

No comments:

Post a Comment