Wednesday, September 24, 2014

InstaNatural - Argan Oil Hair Mask & Age Defying Moisturizer

Argan Oil Hair Mask




InstaNatural has a lot of great products, Ive tried a few.. of all of them, this ones my favorite!
Not only does it make my hair feel soo soft and smooth, without looking oily.. it smells soo good! I love this stuff. Hands down, the best hair mask I've tried. 

It's got some great hydrating ingredients including argan oil, coconut oil, and shea butter. Also, amino acid complex, and vitamin B5. They all work together to penetrate hair deep down and deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration to enhance texture and shine! It also strengthen hair to defend against heat damage and other external aggressors! Which is so great for us that use straighteners, curlers regularly. 

When I got this and opened it, I wanted to use it immediatly! Cause it smelled so good. I'm glad I did, I left it in my hair for 15 minutes.. and was so surprised by how my hair felt afterwards. I mean, my hair wasnt in terrible condition to begin with, but the ends are a little dry, after using this mask my hair felt really soft and smooth. Not dry at all, and it was shiny, not oily looking like a lot of other hair products can leave it looking! I really like this stuff! 

Directions are to apply to clean, towel dried damp hair. Use your hands and fingers to distribute a generous amount beginning at the scalp and working towards the ends. Leave treatment in for 5 - 15 minutes and then rinse. Use once or twice a week! :)

This stuff is so great, I'd recommend it to.. everyone! Its easy to use and smells so great and you get a good amount for the price. I got mine from Amazon, if you'd like to pick up a jar.. or two :)! You can get that * here * ! 

Instanatural - Youth Express Age Defying Moisturizer

I also was given the oppertunity to try this awesome product along with the hair mask.
I love facial moisturizer. Never to young to start using them, in my opinion! :) I really like this one, a lot of others Ive tried made my face feel tingly.. or oily. Ew, to both! HA. This one absorbes easily and leaves my face feeling.. normal. I haven't been using it long, so Im not sure how its going to work out, but can't wait to see some results! :) 

This moisturizer is suppose to be an extrodinary nourishment for flawless tone and texture.
Covers visible signs of aging on skin's surface! For all skin types, 98% natural! Directions are to apply all over face, neck, and decolette after cleansing, and after you apply a serum. Use morning and night. For sensitive skin, use only at night! :) Can be used uner make up - whoo, for you make up wearers HA!. Its also safe to use around eyes. Thats kinda cool.. so Im thinking we can use this in place of eye cream? ~ I dont know. :) 

Well, I got my bottle ( 3.4 oz, really nice size ) from Amazon, if you'd like to get one to try out for yourself you can get that here!! 


DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment