Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hydracentials - 25oz Water Bottle

Reusable Water Bottle

* not my picture *


LOVE this bottle. My new favorite, take every where thing! It's a 25 oz double walled aluminum reusable water bottle. These are awesome. I put ice water in it in the morning and it stays cold all day! After I got this one, I went on a search in stores to see if I could fins something like it.. all I found was plastic bottle.. which after an hour ( probly less ) my drink would be warm. Boo. This hydracentials bottle is great. Anyone that needs a water bottle for work, gym, or just wants a great bottle should get one of these! :) 
    IFEATURES: Double walled, flip spout, with straw. Super easy to clean. When I got mine there was a card inside to claim a koozie. OMG! The koozie its cool. Fits the bottle perfectly! 
  If you;d like to get one, or two, or.. lol these are available on Amazon, they'd make a great gift too! You can get them * here *




DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment