Saturday, September 27, 2014

Naturalico - Firming Cellulite Cream


Firming Cellulite Cream


    I've never tried cellulite cream before. So, my expectation might have been a little high. Well opening it.. I was suprised, it didnt smell bad, for some reason I expect all creams to stink. HA. Anyways, its really creamy, not too runny.. easy to put on, it absorbed fast. Didnt leave my hands feeling oily at all. Ive only been using it for a few weeks, been using it as directed. I see a little differance, hoping to see more as I use it more! :) 
   
Directions are to apply and rub into target areas ( abdominals, hips, thighs, arms, and glutes ) vigorisly 1 - 2 times daily. Massage into skin until absorbed or brush on in even layers with a fan brush. 
   
I got my jar ( 4 oz, good size ) from Amazon, if you'd like to get one to try out on that pesky cellulite, or just want something to help ade in firming and toning skin, you can get a jar here!



DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment