Friday, September 26, 2014

Coco's Closet - Extend a Smidge - 3 Hook Bra Extenders -

Bra Extenders

* not my picture, packaging varies *



   These are very helpful, and useful. Gained a few pounds.. bra got a little tight? This works perfectly! I was pretty happy when I was given the change to try these out, I bought some off name brand ones a while back and within a month the clips were rusting and breaking. :/ When I got these ones I tore the package opened and tried one out immeidatly! They fit to my bra perfectly, so their not bent or anything - unlike the ones id bought from the store -. 
    
Well, these came in a 6 pack with a extra gift! Two black, two beige, and two white ones.. the gift was a gold colored necklace/braclet extender. Which also came in handy. I got a necklace from rocksbox that was just a smidge to small! Adding the extender made it perfect. Best thing Ive gotten to try out in a while. Very useful and since it was a six pack I was able to share. :)  These bra extenders are awesome, best ones I've tried. :) 

 If you'd like to get a pack, or two :) You can do that here

~ Enjoy :)


DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment