Friday, September 26, 2014

Zeda - Organic Green Tea Powder

Organic Matcha Powder

* not my picture*

I really like green tea powder. I add it to my shakes in the morning, or sometimes just make it latte type. :) I like the flavor. The smell gets some people, it is strong. Its good though, and good for you! 
  Zeda Tea is made in South Korea, its 100% Organic. made from hand picked tea leaves that bloomed in the first week of may, on the Soa Dawon tea plantation in Korea. It has a deep, creamy flavor. Its USDA certified organic. You can make it to drink and it can also be cooked with. I havent tried making anything ( cooking ) with it. Im really interested in it though, I might try to make some cupcakes.. or a cake. :) 
  
Matcha is a good ' energy ' helper drink.. - Why I use it in my morning shakes. I found after using it for about a week I stopped needing a nap midday. Which is awesome, my sleep at nights been a lot better, becasue Im able to stay awake and active throughtout the day! :) I've tried a few other matcha teas, this one by far is the best tasting one in my opinion! 

 I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a natural way to get more energy throughout the day. I got my package from Amazon, If you'd like to get one you can get that here!



DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment