Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Serum

Even Glow Serum


This stuff smells amazingg!! :) I love how it goes on so easy and its not greasy at all and its consistancy is perfect, not runny and not thick like lotion! This is my first time getting to try this brand. I really like it! :) 

Valentia Even Glow serum is an antioxidant treatment to brighten protect and even skin tone,reducing the apperance of aging, boosts collogen production, and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. I really like the fact that it evens skin tones.. Thats why Im using it! Its contains rose hip oil and sea buckthorn oil, which are really good moisturizers. They promote healing of damaged skin to produce and even more glow. Theres also hyaluronic acid that helps repair skins ability to retain moisture. 



I got my bottle on Amazon, if you'd like to get one to try out you can here!


No comments:

Post a Comment