Thursday, September 4, 2014

PHYTOCERAMIDES - Skin & Hair Renewal Formula

Phytoceramides



Phytoceramides, are a skin and hair renewal formula. They earase fine lines, hydrate and restore
skin, and strengthen hair and nails. They contain ceradmide- pcd from rice with vitamins A, C, D, and F. Suggested use is to take 1 a day. They are veggie caps! :) 

These pills are.. awesome. I was happy to try then cause I have really thin, brittle nails and these are suppose to help. I'll take all the help I can get, tired of my nails breaking! HA. :) I like to keep them short anyways, I hate nails. - I know, what kind of woman hates nails!? Anyways, I've been taking these for about a month, Ive noticed a little differance, in my skin its feels more moisturized, hydrated. Not so dry, which is also a problem for me especially in the summer! When I cute my nails I noticed the dont just tear anymore. Which is awesome! :) I think Ill actually keep taking these! 

Well, I got my bottle on amazon, if you would like to get one ( or more ) and see what they do for you, you can get it, here!


No comments:

Post a Comment