Friday, September 26, 2014

True Synergy - Yacon Syrup

Yacon Syrup

*not my picture*

True synergy's yacon syrup is 100% pure. Yacon syrup promotes healthy weight loss, sliming waist size! :) It contains up to 50 percent fructooligosacharides, or FOS. FOS, classified as a prebiotic, is a non-caloric sweetener and also a fiber source. It speeds metabolism to combat excess fat and regulate hunger hormons.. while making us feel fuller longer! Its also love glycemic sweetener!
   
I love yacon syrup. I use it regulary, as an 'additive' to my diet routine. I take the recommended amount after I eat, so I stay filling full for a long time. Its works for me, I've been taking yacon syrup for about 2 months now. Ive read that it can make some peoples stomach hurt. Ive never had any side effects like that, or anything else.. eccept I dont snack just a few hours after eating a meal.. but thats a good thing. HA! 
  
Suggested use is to take 1 tsp three times daily. Ive read its recommended to take 30 minutes to an hour before meals. I take it after. I guess its what works for you, take it which ever way! True Synergy's Yacon Syrup on has one ingrediant.. Yacon syrup. So simple, easy, to me the least ingrediants the better! :)
  
Anyhoo, I got my bottle from Amazon, if you would like to pick up a bottle you can get that here!

:)



DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment