Thursday, September 25, 2014

Simply Essentials - Best Ingrown Hair Tweezers

Best Ingrown Hair Tweezers


* not my picture*


~ Strong, Perfectly Aligned Tips, Surgical Steel ~ I love these tweezers, the points actually are aligned unlike some tweezers you go pick up at the drug store! So they actually work when I use them. For some reason, I get ingrown hairs alot on the side of my arm. Weird. Anyway, usually I just pick them until they come out, which hurts! Using these tweezers made it so much easier and a lot less painful, I wasnt picking at the skin around it, I was actually getting the hair! 
   
I'd also gotten a piece of glass.. tiny I could barely see it, stuck in my foot.. I tried to use regular tweezers.. but I just kept pinching myself! So I got out these and was ablt to get it out in seconds! So easily.. these are really good for differant things too, not just ingrown hairs! Though they work awesomly on ingrown hairs! :) 
   
I got my pair from Amazon, if you'd like to pick up a pair of thesre great tweezers.. to use for ingrown hairs, spinters, foreign objects stuck in your skin.. or just want a great pair of multi - use ( even though they say ingrown hair ) tweezers, go on over to Amazon and get a pair ( or two ), here!


~ Enjoy


DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment