Saturday, September 27, 2014

YUMI Beautiful - Rose Hip Seed Oil

Rose Hip Seed Oil



I really like ropsehip seed oil. Its got so many uses! I like to use it on my hands and nails. My finger get reallt dried from washing dishes and cleaning with bleach and what not. I use rosehip seed oil everyday at night to help moisturize. Rose hip seed oil is also good for your hair, though, I havent yet tried it for my hair. Maybe I will sometime. :) I do use it on my face once in a while, its suppose to make our skin look brighter and healthier. Who doesnt love having nice looking skin!? Anyway, YUMI's rosehip oil is cold pressed, the only ingrediant is Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil. Nothing else, no additives, alcohol, fragrances, dyes, or parabans! :) 
   
I got my bottle from Amazon, if you'd like to get one you can get that here!


:)


DISCLAIMER:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment