Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Summit Nutritions - Pure Garcinia Cambogia

Pure Garcinia Cambogia


I really like garcinia cambogia. They work for me, I'm still doing the diet thing. With the help of 
these and another I've actually lost some lbs. Yay! - HA. Anyway, Summit Nutritions is a really good brand. I've tried another of there diet supplements and they worked for me as well. So when I got the chance to try these I was all for it. What I liked right away was that they are 85% HCA. ( thats the part extracted from the fruit that helps suppress your appetite ). These are the strongest ones Ive gotten to try. They work really well, I forget to even eat unless someone asks if Im hungry. Then I can only eat so much. It took about two weeks for me to start seeing a differance in my appetite. Some might notice sooner though. 

These are pure natural water extracted. Meaning there are no harsh solevents used to get the HCA complex from the fruit. They are veggie caps. I know some prefer those types. Their a natural source of calcium from the Garcinia Cambogia plant, its not artificially added. Suggested use for them is to take 1 capsule two times daily 30 minutes before meals, dont exceed 3000 mg per day. 

I got my bottle from Amazon, if you'd like to order one and see how it will work for you, you can do that here




























No comments:

Post a Comment