Thursday, September 25, 2014

True Sol - African Mango Cleanse

African Mango Cleanse

* not my picture*

True Sol is an awesome brand with some grat products, Ive tried a few and hope to get to try more! :) Well opening this bottle I thought they might smell like mango's :) - HA. No, they just smelled like all other pills. Blah. Oh well, so I did a 7 - day cleanse using these pills. This was my second cleanse. ( not in a row, dont do that. ). These pills are used to help detoxify your body, eliminate toxins. They are made from REAL african mangos!! .. Im not sure the differance between the ones at the store and african ones.. but, oh well lol. It's suggested to take one or two caps with 8oz of water. Not exceeding 3 a day!! 
  
 Ive only doen a cleanse once before, so I expected the same results. Well these ones work pretty quick, with no stomach discomfort like some cleansing pills can give you! Which I greatly appreciate! HA. After the seven days, my stomach felt better, I wasnt bloated like I was when I started the cleanse and I jus felt better over all! Really liked these. 
  If your interested , looking for a cleansing pill that works, look no further! 

I got my bottle from Amazon, if you'd like to pick one up you can get that here!



DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment