Monday, September 15, 2014

Crave Naturals - Whip Lash Eyelash Curler



Whip Lash Eyelash Curler!


.. What girl doesnt love a good eyelash curler? What girl hasnt had one that pinches, pulls eye 
lashes! OUCH! Well, you will not have that problem with the curler. I never did like using these bacause everyone I used either pinched me, pulled my eye lashed or just didnt work. So, I wasnt to excited about trying another.. But, I'm glad I did. This ones awesome! .. And its pink. ( OooOOo! ) It comes with a few extra of the sponges too! Which is really nice somehow I always end up losing those out of it, I have no idea how but I do, then going to the store and having to seach for replacements or just buying a whole new one.. such a hassle! 

I really like how this one works out just have to hold it for about 10 seconds and your lashes are perfectly curled! I mena if your want super curl you can do it longer but since I have straight lashed I just like a little curl. Nothing to dramatic for me! :) 

On the box are the directions, for the poeple that dont know how to use these? Anyway, for ya'll that dont know, its recommended to use on CLEAN, MASCARA FREE lashes ( sticky lashes casue pulling, wanna be lashless? Me neither.. lol ). 

If you'd like to get one of these awesome PINK, Whiplash Eyelash Curlers, you can get that here

Enjoy! <3




DISCLAIMER: I recieved this product free using CraveBlogger, in return for my honest, unbiased review! These are all my own opinions! I only recommend products I like and will be good for my readers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment